CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
When you receive a cancellation email from us, it means our web portal was unable to process your order.
Below are some common reasons associated to your cancellation.
· Your order process is not complete
· You placed the order twice
· You did not respond to our email regard shipping fees
· Import restriction to your country
I want to cancel my order.
In some instances, it is possible to cancel your order from your purchase history. From the page, select the order you would like to cancel by clicking the display detailed history link, if a change order button is displayed, click on cancel
If you are unable to cancel your order through our site, please contact our office directly.
NB: After you reply to the Web site confirmation email, you will be unable to cancel your order.
In general, returns are not accepted at the customer's convenience. For issues concerning damaged, defective, or counterfeit products, please contact us.
Markpedier has created the following Privacy and Security Policy to inform you of the following: what information we collect, when we collect it, how and why we collect it, how we use it, how we protect it, how we share it and what choices you have regarding our collection and use of this information.
Types of Information We Collect
· Your Name
· Your billing and delivery address
· Your e-mail address
· Your phone (or mobile) number
· Your credit/debit card number
· Information on how you are using the Sites
· Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
· You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
· Your account created on www.markpedier.com
· You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
· You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
· You use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
· You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
· You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
· You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
· You interact with any of the Sites through your computer, tablet or mobile device.